How to move out from parents and live on my own ? – Episode 01 – FINALLY MOVED IN!
Boy oh boy what have I got my self into this time!
Nevertheless ..It was a must.. In order to fully be my self, have my own peace to work from home, besides living paycheck to paycheck as a night shift hotel receptionist.
And to truly force my self to work on my online income streams I have been neglecting for far too long. Including this blog.
I decided to jump into the unknown, and boy I did it deep this time!
So here is the challenge:
- Rent for first month paid
- Landlord is the most fabulous I could ever have
- The apartment is as affordable as it can be
- I still have to figure out how to transport my belongings 10 Km from parent’s house
- I still have to decide if I will bring this PC there, and maybe try to fix and use my ancient at my former home (because obviously I need it for work)
- I have to get a DSL provider and a router there (that’s not going to cost much)
- I moved because… well… I need a peace of mind and a place to grow a little bit more seriously
- I have just enough for my next rent…………. If I dont spend a freakin dime! …. Yeahhhh
- Now… I have to really get to work, find side gigs as much as I can
- The plan is to also start a new youtube channel and document the whole process of pulling this off.. while being almost broke
- This was my last full salary for this year, the next one will be… well barely anything!!! … After that I, going to get 3 months of social security allowance… which barely cowers the rent … and then I’m about to start working in the spring 2020 (unless I find some job in the meantime AND I MUST!)
So guys…It would mean me the whole world, if you could show a bit of support for my brave move.. by
Liking this post, sharing it, check out any income streams I’m researching for you here (many of which I am going to seriously start implementing starting today.. because I was far too dependent just on my salary .. till this moment) … also… donating any amount you can.. Until I stand up firmly on my feet next spring or sooner… would be utterly awesome from you!