CPMGO Ad Network Review and why I quit using it ?
Well first of all, why I even started using CPMGO.com Ad Network ?
Honestly I just wanted to test it out and see if it’s of any value and will it bring some revenue to my blog.
And here is what I’ve found out:
* They automatically accept any web traffic no matter how small and no matter the country
* They pay per CPC/CPM and ad view (CPV).
* Easiest to join, without the need for approval
* Good if you have a gaming & software site where the visitors don’t mind the popups.
* Just basic options in the Dashboard but it’s fine
* No obvious option to avoid certain advertisers (at least I have not find one)
* Adult ads (But they can easily be blocked when choosing the code)
* Not suitable for blog audience if you have a lot of popups, but you can choose to control those too
* The ad sometimes redirects to an external site (which by their Terms Of Service shouldn’t happen)
So yeah, as you can see, I had some reasons to remove it, after all my readers deserve only 500% of quality and only %100 relevant content of their interests
But hey, if you think your project can benefit from it, here is the link so you can try it out.
Update: I didn’t actually completely stopped using it, I discovered I can still use the banners to refer people who might benefit from it so.. its not that bad after all… and besides they accept any traffic you might have
(Just be sure to block those adult sites when copying your ad code!)
Let me know in the comments if you had any more luck with it